From marble tables to candle holders and accessory articles, our stone array explores the richness of Portuguese terrain. Every member in the composition conveys an individual story; the artisan’s skilled hands carve and shape the stone, bestowing unique details and textures. The final creation, whether a bowl or table top, always sustains the organic allure of the durable and lively material.
Our stone objects are sturdy in nature, yet fragile. Follow our care guide to best maintain the objects.
TRAVERTINE AND BLACK BASALT
Follow these steps when cleaning and preserving for our Gallery object series in black basalt and travertine:
• Wipe off debris with a soft cloth.
• Mix warm water with a mild stone cleaner.
• Dampen a soft cloth and gently wipe the tray.
• Use a baking soda paste for stubborn stains.
• Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
• Optional: Apply a travertine stone polish.
• Consider sealing the tray for protection.
Follow these steps to keep your travertine tray clean and well-maintained.
For cleaning and preserving our roundabout tables in marble aswell as our eightovereight lampstands follow these steps:
• Wipe spills immediately.
• Use a mild, pH-neutral cleaner with warm water.
• Rinse and dry thoroughly.
• Avoid acidic substances and clean up spills promptly.
• Use coasters and placemats to prevent scratches and moisture rings.
• Consider applying a marble sealer.
• Dust regularly.
• Handle with care to avoid chipping or scratching.
Follow these steps to maintain the beauty and longevity of your marble table.